Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

Ladyboy Looking For Love.

59 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm Thailadyboy looking for the best who someone from here for love,if you like contact me!!

post-11552-1146196889_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Hi all,

I'm Thailadyboy looking for the best who someone from here for love,if you like contact me!!

well good luck your actually not bad looking hope u will find!

Hi all,

good luck wish you all the best hope you find right man , excuse me for asking but were you in pattaya near soi 13 around 23 December.

Thank you very much and have agreat day .

From Trenty

good luck wish you all the best hope you find right man , excuse me for asking but were you in pattaya near soi 13 around 23 December.

Thank you very much and have agreat day .

From Trenty

Is this the one that hit you trenty? :rolleyes:

Is this the one that hit you trenty? :rolleyes:
Lonely not sure i need magnifiying glass to be sure if im wrong terrible sorry thank you very much have a nice day.

Lonely not sure i need magnifiying glass to be sure if im wrong terrible sorry thank you very much have a nice day.

YES,YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME,i LIKE VERY MUCH.pARE X X X X

Thank you ladyboy nice bkk but my hair longer than that on pic it was taken 2004 and old man 38, but have good heart may I wish you the best luck in finding right person from your good friend .

Trenty

Edited by Trent treker

Hi all,

Hiii

you are very beuatifull, i never meet a lady as beuatifull as you

:)

Hiii

you are very beuatifull, i never meet a lady as beuatifull as you

:)

Thank you all guys for reply me,I hope everything about all you are very good.

Hi all,

hhhmmm...how much money is required to be best for ladyboy?? B)

Hi all,

I am interested, but only if you are into all that kinky stuff... you know, that one with the elephant and crocodiles and with the finishing in the snakepit..

Yeah? ;)

hi ladyboy

shouldn't be so difficult,

you are very beautifull and it is a pitty

you don't live in belgium

xxx

rob

well good luck your actually not bad looking hope u will find!

Have you got your beer goggles on Chris??????????????????

Hey mater you wont be saying that when she talks to you like Micky the Mouse and takes a run up and punches you on the nose vik .

But im sure she is a nice lady and I wish her all the best luck and hope she keeps away from you as you will only use her we know your type Viking leave the lady alone please thank you very much have a nice day thank you.

From your good friend Trenty.

Edited by Trent treker

Hi Baby

I will be in Thailand soon and would like to meet u.. U can contact me at franky55fr@yahoo.fr Hope i can read u soon.. Are u top or bottom or even better Versatile???

Seeeya

Hi Baby

I will be in Thailand soon and would like to meet u.. U can contact me at franky55fr@yahoo.fr Hope i can read u soon.. Are u top or bottom or even better Versatile???

Seeeya

side saddle??? :huh:

Hi all,

Hi. If u want, mail me. Just for talking, for pen pal. Nothing more. I am man 28 from Ukraina.

I look nice and i mixed whie with some asians. If u just wana sometimes to talk with someone..

kuro_kaze@mail.com Dima Inthayova

Dress as a man and look for ladies. Never know u may find love. Give it it at try

Hi all,

Hi. If u want, mail me. Just for talking, for pen pal. Nothing more. I am man 28 from Ukraina.

I look nice and i mixed whie with some asians. If u just wana sometimes to talk with someone..

kuro_kaze@mail.com Dima Inthayova

Have mixed feelings here although I respect people in general it leaves me asking why why why do lady boys steal farangs wallets I mean its nortouirous around soi 3 to 5 BKK it has to very low stealing from a stranger ive never been associated with a lady boy never will but each to there own , it must be sick praying on drunken farang when they leave Nana for example.

My ideal holiday in Thailand is adventure what I mean by that is seeing histoical sites cooking classes rock climbing treking, Karaokee, meeting intresting people shooting pool, clay duck shooting and so on.

I think going with a lady boy is like giving the rat to the cheese lada.

Thank you very much for viewing have a nice day and please keep smiling from Trent .

Have mixed feelings here although I respect people in general it leaves me asking why why why do lady boys steal farangs wallets I mean its nortouirous around soi 3 to 5 BKK it has to very low stealing from a stranger ive never been associated with a lady boy never will but each to there own , it must be sick praying on drunken farang when they leave Nana for example.

My ideal holiday in Thailand is adventure what I mean by that is seeing histoical sites cooking classes rock climbing treking, Karaokee, meeting intresting people shooting pool, clay duck shooting and so on.

I think going with a lady boy is like giving the rat to the cheese lada.

Thank you very much for viewing have a nice day and please keep smiling from Trent .

have they really done it ?

how many money have u lost ?

u know, Trent, never forget that ladyboys simply are boys

boys, who mostly poor and dont say THX to God for their bad life

Hi all,

you don't have any tits!!!...you are still a boy in a training bra :huh: ...u should call yourself a Thainotyetladyboy B)

u fuckin boy

nana sucker

ugly shit

only uglies outside, please

Hi all,

I arrive BKK end of this month, august

I want to visit Chang Mai and research sources for ethnic or tribal art, artifacts, fabrics, fashion, baskets, pottery, interesting items to export and sell in California,

I am also looking for a local partner with whom to develop a small, simple, fun business with, and if the personalities and chemistry are correct, possibly create a comfortable home and lifestyle together?

I am open to any good sould, with a good heart and honest (even a nice pooying)!

Click here for photo and more information >>>> http://hometown.aol.com/wisenloyal

Looking forward to becoming better acquainted.

Anthony

WISEnLOYAL@aol.com

Hi all,

Hello, You look very sexy and I would like to get to know you. My name is Don and I am a 66 year old white American man. If you would like to become closer, just write me a note here.