58 replies to this topic

#1 Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:01 AM

Hi all,

I'm Thailadyboy looking for the best who someone from here for love,if you like contact me!!

Attached Files

• ananda78613 likes this

#2 chrisll

chrisll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:11 PM

Hi all,

I'm Thailadyboy looking for the best who someone from here for love,if you like contact me!!

well good luck your actually not bad looking hope u will find!

#3 Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts
  • Interests:Im a happy kind hearted man .
    My favourite place in Thailand is UTTARDITT .

Hope over the years ive put a big smile on the faces of the people of Thailand . and used to be an herpetologist.

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:34 PM

Hi all,

good luck wish you all the best hope you find right man , excuse me for asking but were you in pattaya near soi 13 around 23 December.
Thank you very much and have agreat day .
From Trenty
well ill be a monkeys uncle doing it the trent way

#4 Lonely_GUY4u

Lonely_GUY4u

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:11 AM

good luck wish you all the best hope you find right man , excuse me for asking but were you in pattaya near soi 13 around 23 December.
Thank you very much and have agreat day .
From Trenty

Is this the one that hit you trenty? :rolleyes:

You Don't Know ME

#5 Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Hope over the years ive put a big smile on the faces of the people of Thailand . and used to be an herpetologist.

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:19 AM

Is this the one that hit you trenty? :rolleyes:

Lonely not sure i need magnifiying glass to be sure if im wrong terrible sorry thank you very much have a nice day.

#6 Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:22 PM

Lonely not sure i need magnifiying glass to be sure if im wrong terrible sorry thank you very much have a nice day.

YES,YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME,i LIKE VERY MUCH.pARE X X X X

#7 Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

YES,YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME,i LIKE VERY MUCH.pARE X X X X

Thank you ladyboy nice bkk but my hair longer than that on pic it was taken 2004 and old man 38, but have good heart may I wish you the best luck in finding right person from your good friend .
Trenty

Edited by Trent treker, 29 April 2006 - 07:50 PM.

#8 happyman

happyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:any lady can call me or send me sms on 004528504359

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:42 AM

Hi all,

Hiii
you are very beuatifull, i never meet a lady as beuatifull as you
:)

#9 Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

Ladyboy_Nice_BKK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:41 AM

Hiii
you are very beuatifull, i never meet a lady as beuatifull as you
:)

Thank you all guys for reply me,I hope everything about all you are very good.

#10 T_aus.

T_aus.

Keep Walking... /\

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  • Interests:The T_family, T_Enterprises, T_hailand, BKKchat forum, JW Black, Smart ppl, The Darwin Theory, The Toe Theory, Sport, Clever and foxy females…in this order!

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:25 PM

Hi all,

hhhmmm...how much money is required to be best for ladyboy?? B)
If ya can't see or touch it......it aint real!!

#11 theviking

theviking

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 01:28 AM

Hi all,

I am interested, but only if you are into all that kinky stuff... you know, that one with the elephant and crocodiles and with the finishing in the snakepit..

Yeah? ;)

#12 belgian guy

belgian guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:06 PM

hi ladyboy

shouldn't be so difficult,
you are very beautifull and it is a pitty
you don't live in belgium

xxx
rob

#13 Johnny_Wadd

Johnny_Wadd

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Interests:Travel, writing, Linux & BSD, internet, Uni studies, NLP, Languages, Kebabs, Teaching, Getting drunk at weekends, Websites, ebooks and anything else that takes my fancy.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:13 AM

well good luck your actually not bad looking hope u will find!

Have you got your beer goggles on Chris??????????????????

#14 Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:35 PM

Hey mater you wont be saying that when she talks to you like Micky the Mouse and takes a run up and punches you on the nose vik .
But im sure she is a nice lady and I wish her all the best luck and hope she keeps away from you as you will only use her we know your type Viking leave the lady alone please thank you very much have a nice day thank you.
From your good friend Trenty.
[/quote]

Edited by Trent treker, 21 May 2006 - 05:36 PM.

#15 crazy75

crazy75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:42 PM

Hi Baby
I will be in Thailand soon and would like to meet u.. U can contact me at franky55fr@yahoo.fr Hope i can read u soon.. Are u top or bottom or even better Versatile???
Seeeya

#16 T_aus.

T_aus.

Keep Walking... /\

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  • Interests:The T_family, T_Enterprises, T_hailand, BKKchat forum, JW Black, Smart ppl, The Darwin Theory, The Toe Theory, Sport, Clever and foxy females…in this order!

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:46 PM

Hi Baby
I will be in Thailand soon and would like to meet u.. U can contact me at franky55fr@yahoo.fr Hope i can read u soon.. Are u top or bottom or even better Versatile???
Seeeya

side saddle??? :huh:
If ya can't see or touch it......it aint real!!

#17 Intha

Intha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:03 PM

Hi all,

Hi. If u want, mail me. Just for talking, for pen pal. Nothing more. I am man 28 from Ukraina.
I look nice and i mixed whie with some asians. If u just wana sometimes to talk with someone..

kuro_kaze@mail.com Dima Inthayova

#18 Sanukguy1

Sanukguy1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Lovely Thai ladies, Laughter, peace, joy, friendship, swimming, beaches, Thailand, Cambodia, travelling, Lovely Thai ladies, good conversation, the King of Thailand, Buddhism, Mozart, Shakespeare, Angkor Wat, Lovely Thai ladies,trekking in National parks, beginning to learn Thai, teaching English or French, learning Chinese, Lovely Thai ladies, Thai culture and history, Cambodian culture and history. Theatre, Reading, Lovely Thai ladies,

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:42 PM

Dress as a man and look for ladies. Never know u may find love. Give it it at try

Hi all,

#19 Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty - Tiger - Pants

Trenty

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:44 PM

Hi. If u want, mail me. Just for talking, for pen pal. Nothing more. I am man 28 from Ukraina.
I look nice and i mixed whie with some asians. If u just wana sometimes to talk with someone..

kuro_kaze@mail.com Dima Inthayova

Have mixed feelings here although I respect people in general it leaves me asking why why why do lady boys steal farangs wallets I mean its nortouirous around soi 3 to 5 BKK it has to very low stealing from a stranger ive never been associated with a lady boy never will but each to there own , it must be sick praying on drunken farang when they leave Nana for example.
My ideal holiday in Thailand is adventure what I mean by that is seeing histoical sites cooking classes rock climbing treking, Karaokee, meeting intresting people shooting pool, clay duck shooting and so on.
I think going with a lady boy is like giving the rat to the cheese lada.
Thank you very much for viewing have a nice day and please keep smiling from Trent .

#20 Intha

Intha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:41 PM

Have mixed feelings here although I respect people in general it leaves me asking why why why do lady boys steal farangs wallets I mean its nortouirous around soi 3 to 5 BKK it has to very low stealing from a stranger ive never been associated with a lady boy never will but each to there own , it must be sick praying on drunken farang when they leave Nana for example.
My ideal holiday in Thailand is adventure what I mean by that is seeing histoical sites cooking classes rock climbing treking, Karaokee, meeting intresting people shooting pool, clay duck shooting and so on.
I think going with a lady boy is like giving the rat to the cheese lada.
Thank you very much for viewing have a nice day and please keep smiling from Trent .

have they really done it ?
how many money have u lost ?
u know, Trent, never forget that ladyboys simply [font=Franklin Gothic Medium]are boys
boys, who mostly poor and dont say THX to God for their bad life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users