• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Biowonk II

Biowonk II

Distinguished Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Interests:Doggies. Kitties. Girls that like doggies and kitties.

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

I am new to ths forum. sicne after 5 trips to bangkok for biz meeting and yet to learn good thai language and meet any thai friends, i guess this might be a good palce to start. Tell me if it is not.

Msot of the time will only be in bangkok for 2 or 3 days if got biz meeting. But wanted to stay longer to visit places, meet people etc but being alone without knowing a single thai words, wouldnt be able to enjoy myself.

Thus, any advie from seniors overhere?

btw i am 35, into brand and marketing, likes thai coz every one is so polite and great hospitality especiallly the thai girls

I am would like to be your friend. I am happy you like thailand. I think u are nice person and i can teacher you thai, and be guide for you. I like western man ka, they are kind, and polite. I hope to seeing you soon.

My name is Ploy, I am 27 year old, live in Bangkok. I have dog, very small and cute. I work as secretarly.

But would you swallow,

your pride........ :o
Gone.

#22 Thor Hammer 1

Thor Hammer 1

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Looking after and caring for my cats and my friends .<br />I like body building and love potato and raindeer meat.<br />I like warm nights in with lots of hugs.<br />

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

I am new to ths forum. sicne after 5 trips to bangkok for biz meeting and yet to learn good thai language and meet any thai friends, i guess this might be a good palce to start. Tell me if it is not.

Msot of the time will only be in bangkok for 2 or 3 days if got biz meeting. But wanted to stay longer to visit places, meet people etc but being alone without knowing a single thai words, wouldnt be able to enjoy myself.

btw i am 35, into brand and marketing, likes thai coz every one is so polite and great hospitality especiallly the thai girls

Wow thats more than me.Thor
[font="Century Gothic"]VIKING POWER .takk fyrin.
Let me tell you about myself please , im very kind and have a loverly smile 184cm and look after my body.
love the countries around South ease Asia , also im single and honest and always there for that special lady .
I work in icelandic oil in Reykjavik , also have two cats and love all animals.
Would like to chat to anyone even if they are bad I will not take ofence .anyway.
So come on lets get chatting takk fyrin ja.

#23 Prikkeenoo

Prikkeenoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:41 AM

If u wanna learn thai.. take thai lesson...

If u wanna party... call me ;)

Poison calling u is not as easy as it looks :)

#24 Thor Hammer 1

Thor Hammer 1

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Looking after and caring for my cats and my friends .<br />I like body building and love potato and raindeer meat.<br />I like warm nights in with lots of hugs.<br />

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

If u wanna learn thai.. take thai lesson...

If u wanna party... call me ;)

Poison calling u is not as easy as it looks :)

Hi
May I strongly advice you it may be worth learning the language and customes of your sweet heart when I talk to the loverly Nok I speak udon talk and she understands me well .
By the way I have found the best learning curb to be is video or should I say DVD in the 21st century we have all these at our disposels so we need to use them we have a big advantage for example Robinson Crusso and Man Friday.
It only takes 10 minutes a day so its a great investment.
Thank you from Thor.
[font="Century Gothic"]VIKING POWER .takk fyrin.
Let me tell you about myself please , im very kind and have a loverly smile 184cm and look after my body.
love the countries around South ease Asia , also im single and honest and always there for that special lady .
I work in icelandic oil in Reykjavik , also have two cats and love all animals.
Would like to chat to anyone even if they are bad I will not take ofence .anyway.
So come on lets get chatting takk fyrin ja.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users