Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nizeguy

Get To Know Pretty Thai Ladies Who Can Speak English

24 posts in this topic

I am new to ths forum. sicne after 5 trips to bangkok for biz meeting and yet to learn good thai language and meet any thai friends, i guess this might be a good palce to start. Tell me if it is not.

Msot of the time will only be in bangkok for 2 or 3 days if got biz meeting. But wanted to stay longer to visit places, meet people etc but being alone without knowing a single thai words, wouldnt be able to enjoy myself.

Thus, any advie from seniors overhere?

btw i am 35, into brand and marketing, likes thai coz every one is so polite and great hospitality especiallly the thai girls

keep checking out this forum for our monthly chatters party.

welcome on board :)

keep checking out this forum for our monthly chatters party.

welcome on board :)

Party? you mean attend a real party? im in malaysia now!

welcome nize!

you can learn thai everywhere. no need to learn with Thai ladies. <_<

anyways, have good time here.

nize get yourself a thai translation book and learn the important words and u will be fine

why not learn basha indonesian before progressing to learn thai.........................................just an idea :)

and excellent idea flc good suggestiion

when i finally learn ingerlish...........i think i d like to learn scottish,australian, and canadian................then hope to pick a few words up of thai...

I am new to ths forum. sicne after 5 trips to bangkok for biz meeting and yet to learn good thai language and meet any thai friends, i guess this might be a good palce to start. Tell me if it is not.

Msot of the time will only be in bangkok for 2 or 3 days if got biz meeting. But wanted to stay longer to visit places, meet people etc but being alone without knowing a single thai words, wouldnt be able to enjoy myself.

btw i am 35, into brand and marketing, likes thai coz every one is so polite and great hospitality especiallly the thai girls

If u wanna learn thai.. take thai lesson...

If u wanna party... call me ;)

Edited by PoisonHoney

i want to learn anatomy. thai lady ajarn only, please.

lady thai ajarns are part-timers............why not get a real job

ajarns are cream of the crop FLC, esp english teachers...

and many work hard, so much for part-timers

:huh:

ajarns are cream of the crop FLC, esp english teachers...

and many work hard, so much for part-timers

:huh:

wilbur.....are you talking about farang agarns teaching english in thailand..............

or are you talking about.........thai lady english teachers

forgot to say......i married a thai lady english teacher ;) ..........and i still say part-timers.......but no need to tell mrs flc.......no point upsetting them is there :P

I am would like to be your friend. I am happy you like thailand. I think u are nice person and i can teacher you thai, and be guide for you. I like western man ka, they are kind, and polite. I hope to seeing you soon.

My name is Ploy, I am 27 year old, live in Bangkok. I have dog, very small and cute. I work as secretarly.

Now calm down Egg/Nokia/NokNok. I think he likes girls.

Now I know in your party dress, high heels and that brunette wig you may fool the odd drunk on occasions but I think "Nizeguy" may suspect that you have a little more to offer than the average young lady.

Just keep hanging out in Silom Soi 4 young man and leave this poor tourist alone. He will get fleeced soon enough. :rolleyes:

I am would like to be your friend. I am happy you like thailand. I think u are nice person and i can teacher you thai, and be guide for you. I like western man ka, they are kind, and polite. I hope to seeing you soon.

My name is Ploy, I am 27 year old, live in Bangkok. I have dog, very small and cute. I work as secretarly.

But would you swallow,

your pride........ :o

Wow thats more than me.Thor

Poison calling u is not as easy as it looks :)

Poison calling u is not as easy as it looks :)

Hi

May I strongly advice you it may be worth learning the language and customes of your sweet heart when I talk to the loverly Nok I speak udon talk and she understands me well .

By the way I have found the best learning curb to be is video or should I say DVD in the 21st century we have all these at our disposels so we need to use them we have a big advantage for example Robinson Crusso and Man Friday.

It only takes 10 minutes a day so its a great investment.

Thank you from Thor.